700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- A classic road tire featuring the traditional chevron tread pattern - The LGG provides a supple ride, durable yet lightweight construction, and puncture-protection belt under the tread - 120 TPI version is dual compound tread: 70a in center, softer 60a on sides. 60 TPI is single compound tread 70a
When the route ahead is an unknown, the Donnelly X’Plor USH is the tire of choice. This adventure tire features a combination of firm center ridge and diamond-shaped side knobs that provide amazingly low rolling resistance and great cornering control. - Smooth-rolling and firm center tread for low rolling resistance - Diamond-shaped side knobs for excellent cornering traction - Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread - Tire Intended Use: Gravel - Labeled Size: 700 x 35 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c - Tire Type: Clincher - Weight: 340 - Weight (oz): 12 - TPI: 120 - Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall - PSI: 60
The big news from Donnelly is the upcoming EMP gravel tire, which pulls its name from the airport code for Emporia, Kansas, home of a kinda popular gravel race that crushes souls every year. The tire is a departure from their usual tread design, getting a tighter tread block pattern without a well-defined center strip like most all of their other tires. It’s still designed to roll fast, which is key if you’re racing any long distance gravel bike event, but with bigger side knobs to handle more aggressive cornering. - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorption - Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread - Tire Intended Use: Gravel - Labeled Size: 700 x 38 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher - Weight: 484 - Weight (oz): 17 - Flat Protection: Tread
The MXP combines a unique tread pattern with our innovative tubeless ready design to provide an amazing all-conditions tubeless ready tire. It excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack and pavement. The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, site of a World Cup cyclocross venue that calls for an all-conditions tire. The tread features a classic profile with several modern updates. Precise grooves in the central chevrons allow the tread to flex and more aggressive side knobs offer traction and control beyond what you might expect. If you could only have one cyclocross tire in your quiver, the MXP is the one to have. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 446 grams Type: - Tubeless Ready Part #: - D10042 Product Features: - Center chevrons and staggered side knobs for all-conditions. - Side knobs offer superior cornering. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims. - Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead. - Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
- Named after Portland, Oregon, the home of the Cross Crusade (the largest participant cyclocross series in the world), the PDX is an all-around performer with a particular love for mud - The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement. Side knobs offer superior edge control so your bike stays under you in the curves, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction coming out of corners - Aggressive knobs, widely spaced for mud clearing, but still fast rolling - The original mud tire
When there is mud on the course the Donnelly PDX is the tire of choice. It’s race-proven PDX tread and innovative tubeless design create the ultimate tubeless ready cyclocross tire. PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon, where frequent rains create some of the muddiest cyclocross courses you’ll find anywhere. Although the PDX excels in the mud, this tire is truly an all-conditions performer. The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement, no matter what the weather conditions. Aggressive side knobs offer superior cornering, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction for acceleration out of the corner. Whether it’s mud, loose dirt, snow or sand, the PDX can handle it all. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 426 grams Tire Type: - Tubeless Ready Part #: - D10012 Product Features: - Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction. - Center knobs are aligned for fast rolling. - Side knobs offer superior cornering. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims. -Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead. -Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
- Fast and durable center section - When speed is a top priority but the road is unpredictable - Combining a fast rolling center track and scaled up herringbone tread for conviction in the turns - Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for great grip
$72.00 - $74.00
- An adventure tire designed for mixed conditions - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement - The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, or touring rig - MSO is the airport code for Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys - Designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail
- The World Cup edition of the legendary Strada USH adventure tire - Made in Europe - Highest-quality nylon casing - 240 TPI - Fast, durable and smooth rolling center tread. -Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for excellent cornering traction. - Integrated puncture-protection belt under the tread. - Tubeless-ready
Page 1 of 1