$29.99 - $42.99
Sunlite's Classic Otis is ideal for city terrain with its grooved-slick pattern, plus additional side grooving for increased traction. - Bead: Wire
$24.99 - $26.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.0
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1 (650 x 18-23)
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (removable core) - Valve type: Smooth - 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 24 x 1 (520 x 19-23)
- Valve type: Presta, threaded - Valve core: removable - Tube size: 27.5 x 3.0
- Size: 18 x 2.125 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 51mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 22 x 1.75
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
$8.99 - $12.99
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 65mm (2.50-3.0), 78mm (3.0-3.50)
$8.99 - $9.99
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Presta valve - Non-removable core - 29 x 2.0-2.4 / 700 x 47-52c
$9.99 - $12.99
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.0-2.4
- Size: 26 x 1.50-1.95 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 35mm - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 39mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
Born in the American Midwest, gravel riding is one of the fastest–growing styles of cycling. The sense of adventure, conquering new challenges, and simply experiencing a new style of riding are some of its big selling points, but doing so without the proper tires makes the difference between having fun and cursing and hollering on the side of the road. The Pathfinder delivers the versatility that these adventure-laden rides deserve—fast rolling, lots of grip, and a whole lot of fun. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt - 700 x 38mm, psi 50-80 - 700 x 42mm, psi 50-80
The RoadSport is a solid performer that's plenty reliable. It features a durable compound with low rolling resistance and plenty of grip, while our proven Flak Jacket puncture protection will give you peace of mind while out on the road. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket
Specialized's Roubaix Pro 2BR is a 2Bliss Ready endurance road tire that's well suited for smooth and rough roads alike. That's because it's fast like any competitive road tire, only it features a unique Endurant casing with bead-to-bead puncture protection. The casing smooths your ride and keeps you fresh, while the tread handles responsively. Add to this the lower pressures and natural pinch-flat protection that tubeless setups provide, and you'll be hammering through corners confidently in no time. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt - 700 x 30mm/32mm; psi 45-90; approximate weight 370g
When we began developing the new S-Works Turbo RapidAir tires with Deceuninck–Quick-Step, they had some hefty goals for us: Make the all-around fastest, lightest, and most puncture-resistant tires we’ve ever made. And of course, they had to have the ride quality of tubulars. Sure, it wasn't easy, but one ride on them and you'll never want to be on anything else. Just ask our World Tour teams—no more tubulars for them. The new design came from years of in-house development and testing. It features a flexible center construction that smooths out road imperfections and keeps rolling resistance low, while our exclusive GRIPTON compound leads the industry in both speed and cornering grip. Next up, the wide tread design and stable sidewalls deliver precise handling while diving hard into corners. And finally, the cross-woven Blackbelt breaker is cut-resistant, but in the chance you do get a puncture, our new sealant plugs holes almost instantly. But what about setup? RapidAir tires seat easily on any tubeless-ready rim, and they can often be seated with just a floor pump. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700x26mm, PSI 85-100
$6.00 - $10.99
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
On dry, fast, and hardpack cyclocross courses, choose Specialized's Trigger Sport Tire for extra speed. Its file-tread pattern features small, fast-rolling center lugs that progress to large, aggressive shoulder knobs for predictable transitions and sure-footed handling in the corners.
$31.00 - $36.00
Protect your tube from spoke hooks with CT Cotton Rim Tape. - Adhesive Backing - 10 Rolls Per Box
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat-Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
$45.00 - $48.99
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The extra-thick tread rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. And with 3 glass and thorn-thwarting layers, the Survivor has superior puncture protection as well.
Introducing the Serfas Haute Route High-Performance Race Tire, a tire for the performance-minded cyclist. Constructed utilizing Serfas' super-fast Volcanic Speed Silica Compound, the Haute Route achieves impressive high speed and provides incredibly agile cornering grip with handling characteristics sure to put a smile on your face. - Smooth Tread Pattern For Ultimate Performance - Bead: Folding - TPI: 185 - Max Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 195g (23), 215g (25), 225g (28)
The Drifter S is one of the most popular tires from the Serfas Survivor Series. It features a dual purpose road/dirt tread pattern for extra puncture resistance and an inverted tread design for reduced rolling resistance. - Fast Rolling 68a Center Durometer With Great Cornering 58a Outer Durometer - Dual Density Tread - Bead: Wire - Max Pressure: 65psi
$30.00 - $34.99
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
$18.00 - $34.99
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
Page 1 of 40 Next page