- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
- Economical 3-finger replacement brake levers for basic replacement and repairs - Large 3-finger length blade offers an easy to engage platform and universal practicality - Available for Canti and linear-pull-style brakes
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
One-speed Shimano Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - This coaster brake conversion kit produces a vibration noise while braking. The noise is not indicative of a defect issue. Please expect this vibration noise when using this product.
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
Serfas' durable BP10 Shimano Compatible Road Brake Pads provide the reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, their cartridge style makes installation easy.
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
Slide in Serfas' BPS100 Shimano Compatible Road Pads for reliable braking. These cartridge style brake pads install easily and all hardware is included.
Serfas' BPS-300UL CNC V-Style MTB Brake Pads provide lightweight, reliable stopping power. Replaceable pads and included hardware making installing and maintaining these brakes simple. • Compatible with Shimano V-Brakes
Serfas' innovative BPS300 V-Brake MTB Brake Pads provide reliable stopping power. The dual stage pads clean and prevent squeaking. Plus, they're easy to install.
Serfas' durable BPV10 MTB V-Brake Compatible Pads provide reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, they self center for easy installation.
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
$13.59 - $18.99
Origin-8's Mini Trigger Lever is a cold forged-aluminum brake lever made for the right side of the handlebars and best suited for tight-bend BMX and riser bars. It has a short lever, a screw for adjusting the reach, an aluminum adjustment barrel, and it comes in many colors to customize your rig.
Origin-8's X-tra Pro V-brake is the answer to all your braking needs. Specially designed to clear most fenders, this brake features a dual-spring linear tension adjustment to give you just the right amount of stopping power. Don't let your fenders get in the way of your stopping—Origin-8 has your solution. • Forged aluminum construction • 110mm length to clear fenders • Linear tension springs • Includes cartridge pads
$18.25 - $22.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$9.75 - $24.95
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$18.99 - $23.99
- Designed for caliper and U-brakes - Forged alloy lever / 2-piece hinged aluminum bracket - 2 finger - 22.2mm (7/8") clamp - Return spring - 93g each
- Melt forged aluminum construction - 95mm arm length - Dual tension adjusters - Front/Rear: Either - Includes 55mm pads - 179g each
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - Reach Adjustment - Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- Forged aluminum arms - 102mm arm length - 158g
- Top mount levers for use with caliper or cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum - Hinge clamp style - Return spring and reach adjustment - Black - 90g / pair
TRP Metallic pads are made up of hardened metallic ingredients, which are bound together with pressure and heat. Metallic pads fade at a higher temperature than their resin or semi-metallic counterparts and offer better performance in wet and muddy conditions. Sold per wheel TRP compatible brakes: Hylex RS PM, HY/RD, Spyre, Spyke, Parabox 2012 and Select Tektro Brakes Tektro Compatible Brakes: Draco, Auriga comp, Gemini HD-M740 / M730 / M520 / M521 / M510 / M500 / M501 HD-M290 / M291 / M285 / M286 / M275 HD-T710 / T520 / T530 / T290 / T285 / T525 HD-E715 / E530 / E525 / E520 / E500 MD-M500 / M300 / M280 MD-C510 / C400
Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
TRP Alloy Rim brake pads are specifically designed for aluminum rim braking surfaces. - High performance brake pads - Aluminum rim compound - Fits all TRP road brakes, InPlace cartridges, Shimano and Shimano compatible road cartridges - Color: Black - Sold in sets of 4 (2 pairs)
- Replacement hydraulic tubing with fittings
Page 1 of 20 Next page