$13.99 - $28.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
WeThePeople's Drops Bar Caps protect your barends and grips from damage when you have to bail on a less-than-perfect trick. The lightweight, CNC'ed aluminum caps bolt to your bars and keep things from getting scraped up when the bike hits the ground. • 6061-T6 aluminum
Protect your bars and prevent your grips from getting shredded with WeThePeople's Supreme Bar Ends. CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, these tough, bolt-in end caps protect your investment from tons of abuse when you have to jump ship on an imperfect execution of a trick. Simply slide them into the ends of your handlebars and tighten them up. Then, go nuts!
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths. - 7075 Aluminum
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable. - Length: 60 – 65mm - Black
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield lever is easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off. An ordinary hinged clamp can be bulky and expensive so a new clamping design made specifically for die-casting was used. This approach keeps the lever reliable and affordable. The lever handle is the same comfortable shape as the proven Monolever Medium blade.
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 1